- Both boys and girls play.
- The club program is run on a week day (so your weekends are free).
- The club program is five weeks of active fun.
- You can choose the club nearest to you.
- If your child loves the sport, they can join a club’s junior program in April.
- Quick Stix uses plastic sticks and soft balls, so it is a safe start to the sport.
- Kids build agility, coordination and fitness. But they also learn sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Parents can get involved too! It’s easy to join a club coaching session or play with the kids at home.
So, get your child involved in this fast running, fast thinking game. And watch them fly!