The Lacrosse Australia Quick Stix program is a free-flowing form of lacrosse for students to start learning the game. It is simple to teach and learn, and a perfect sport for both primary and secondary school children.
• Enjoy a fun environment in which to learn the game of lacrosse
• Lacrosse combines hand-eye coordination and quick decision making
• Enjoy the positive social experience that team sports provide
• Join a pathway which can transition children into club-based competitive lacrosse at youth level
• Be introduced to one of the fastest growing international sports that is played in over 60 countries world-wide.