The Australian Lacrosse Association’s Quick Stix program is a free-flowing form of lacrosse for students to start learning the game. It is simple to teach and learn, and a perfect sport for both primary and secondary school children.
• Enjoy a fun environment in which to learn the game of lacrosse
• Lacrosse combines hand-eye coordination and quick decision making
• Enjoy the positive social experience that team sports provide
• Join a pathway which can transition children into club-based competitive lacrosse at youth level
• Be introduced to one of the fastest growing international sports that is played in over 60 countries world-wide.
Let’s get playing!
Sign up for Quick Stix
If you are aged 5–12, try our five week club program.
If you are a parent, register your child today.
If you are a sport teacher, let us help you run a Quick Stix program in your primary school.